Pages

Friday, November 09, 2012

The Bold and the Christmas Gifts Set




 
I am in love. It's always nice to be a beauty lover this time of year, because beauty brands tend to release value sets of some of their most popular products. I got a look at this Tarte Amazonian Clay blush kit from one of the many bloggers/youtubers I follow (I can't remember which. Sorry!) and knew immediately I had to have it.  At full price this Tarte blush formula is 25$ for .2 oz of product. This set buys you .4 oz of product in four colors for 34$. Woohoo! I had my eye on the cult color "exposed" from the core collection but when I saw this (and saw how close the color "stellar" is to "exposed") I thought this would be a great way to satisfy my desire for new blush while also satisfying my shopping guilt. Success! Bonus, this kit comes with "angelic" a beautiful golden highlight color.
I haven't had too much play with the brighter colors yet ("fantastic" and "magic") but they swatch and blend beautifully.
 
Bottom line. These are high quality blushes at a great price in a brilliant makeup bag friendly size. Go get these before they're gone! To boot, if you are a collector, the half size means these actually stand a chance of getting finished someday! An additional bonus, if you are into more naturally incline makeup these (and all Tarte products) are formulated without a long list of nasties found on most other cosmetic ingredient lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.