Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Amber Diamond's Are A Girl's Best Friend

Prepare yourselves. The next week or so will be an onslaught of new stuff! I love this time of year. Between Christmas pressies and new year releases from the drugstore my junkie senses are a-tingling.

First thing's first. The mother of all beautiful makeup gifts. Dior Amber Diamond Highlighting Powder. Welcome to the family,




As far as I'm concerned everything that has ever been said to express how wonderful this product is; is true. It goes on to the face in a beautiful, sheer way that gives a true "lit from within" illusion. I can't think of an effect more saught after this time of year than glowing, hydrated skin.
This had to be a Christmas list item for me because there was no way I would have been able to pull the 44$ trigger on this myself. That said, if you're feeling indulgent, you sort of can't go wrong with this.
I have a feeling this is going to quickly become a staple in my daily routine.
It also bears mentioning that for the first time in years I haven't thrown away the box yet...it's just SO FANCY!
I have no shame.
Have any of you tried this one yet? Thoughts?
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.