Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Feeling Blue (Nails!)

Next up my favorite blues...


Top-Bottom Frostbite, Dorothy Who

China Glaze Frostbite- I love a good royal blue for the festive season. It makes me think of ice and snow and a color by the name of Frostbite does nothing to distance that association. It does sometimes leave a little to be desired in the brush stroke department but a quick final coat applied with a cosmetic sponge seems to discourage that. The color almost comes across as a neon and it make for a nice bright change to vampy winter shades.

China Glaze Dorothy Who- This color totally took me by suprise. I bought it because it looked like a nice blue glitter, but it is so much more complex than that. When you look at this in the sunlight you see that it is a mix of blue and silver glitter in a blue jelly base. I creates so many layers and shades of blue polish it just seems to jump off the nails. It is the perfect snowday color

Stay tuned for our final gilded insallment.
-Same bat time-Same bat channel-

xoxo
Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.