Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Green (Nails) With Envy

Part two of my seasonal nails series! Green!

L-R Glittering Garland, Holly, Glitter All the Way

China Glaze Glittering Garland- Almost like The Spy Who Loved Me in my last post this is a forest green jelly(ish) polish with a green glass fleck glitter. Sometimes greens can be difficult to wear and this one is no exception. Sometimes it can make your cuticles look a little red (especially if they're dry) but it looks like a lit Christmas Tree on the nails.

Zoya Holly- This is the ultimate shimmering Christmas green. I will say, as much as I like having this mini around (it came in last year's Birchbox) I don't think its a color I would go out and buy. The finish is prone to brush strokes and the color can be unflattering, but if you are going to do Holiday nail art this is a great color to have on hand.

China Glaze Glitter All the Way- This is Mardi Gras glitter. This is a primarily green based glitter that also has some purple, fuschia, red, and gold glitter. I love this because it looks like colored Christmas lights and pairs wonderfully with any green polish. This was the only thing I got from the current China Glaze holiday collection and if I had to reccomend anything from the collection this would be it.

You know how it works. Next time Blue .
-Same bat time-Same bat Channel-

xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.