Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Stars in Her Eyes

Stila Shooting Star Eyeliner Smudgestick Set 32$
So the other night my mother told me she had run out of her go to eyeliner-Stila's Smudgestick in Lionfish. She was about to ask my father to replace it when I had a stroke of brilliance. I remembered seeing this gift set on Sephora's website and promptly gave dad new direction. I figured mom could have the brown and purple and I would get to keep the black, nude, and olive colors. Success!
The Set includes-
Angelfish- a shimmering nude color.
Moray- a shimmering golden olive.
Stargazer- a soft black with gold and silver shimmer.
Tetra- a warm plum with a soft royal purple shimmer.
Oscar Fish- a warm medium brown with bronze shimmer.
These are beautiful and an unbelieveable value. If you were looking for a couple of these gift sets definitely put this one on your radar.
As far as a comparison you can see in the above photo that the permentant shades in the line (lionfish and stingray) are both more matte and darker than their corresponding colors in the set (oscarfish and stargazer).
I hope this helps. Happy bargain hunting!
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.