Pages

Saturday, December 08, 2012

Seeing Red (Nails!)

Welcome to Holiday Nail 2012 Favorites. I thought it would be fun to put together some posts about my top Christmas Season selections. SO...without further ado; here are some of my picks for red nails!
L-R The Spy Who Loved Me, Leading Lady, Vodka and Caviar
1. OPI's The Spy Who Loved Me- A pretty candy apple red jelly with gold glass fleck glitter. This is a really lovley subtle alternative to a classic red shade for the season. This is part of the current Bond collection so if you did it I would act fast.
2. Essie Leading Lady- This is hands down my favorite and my likely Christmas day manicure this year. I am almost certain that a large number of the polish crazies will be wearing this for Christmas this year lol. It's a beautiful burgandy jelly base with bright red glitter suspended in it. It applied flawlessly in two coats and has a beautiful 'lit from within' quality on the nail. In. Love.
3. OPI Vodka and Caviar- There is not too much to say about this one. In one word-Classic. If you don't have it, you need it. A year round staple.
Will Christmas be thwarted by green manicures? Find out next week (or in a few days).
-Same bat time-Same bat channel-
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.