Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Delicate Delinquint


H&M has kind of been killing lately with their accessories. Not so much the larger ticket items but some of their dainty accessories have been sending me the perfect "Wear Me" messages lately.
 
The most recent buy, and probably the only one still available, is the ring set. For $5.95 you get about a dozen rings in shades of copper, silver, and distressed gold, in an array of sizes. It is the perfect way to get to that Stevie Nicks-esque, folk rock vibe that I am Oh. So. Excited. to wear come the warmer months. I may or may not have already bought a pack or two more for nights out when I really want to overload my look. (Or for when I inevitably lose them ;) )
 
The second buy, a very teeny tiny skull charm on a small ball chain accompanied by a paper thin infinity chain. It looks like a plain gold ball at first glance but, upon closer inspection it has the cutest, almost Lego-like skull shape. This one was acquired in the post holiday sales, so if you live in a place less traveled, you might get lucky and come across this for a good price. If not though, it could prove to be some great inspiration for some serious eBay-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.