Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Quick on the Draw






For the longest time I only ever had one NARS blush. I bought Orgasm for my 16th Birthday and wore a very generous hole in the middle. Even after a longstanding and loving flushed relationship, I never went back for more. Then last Christmas I got Sin and lo-and-behold the to-buy blush list was born.

First up, Outlaw, made permanent after last year's Fall re-release (it was previously a permanent fixture from NARS) it's a stunning addition to the line. I have seen some pretty unforgiving reviews of this color, but I have nothing but good things to say here.

 It's a warm brick rose type color with an evident gold sheen. I like to think of this as my adult version of Orgasm. (hm...) It's more flattering to my skin-tone and does that snow white flush thing that I love so much. It has a smooth texture, applies well, and wears all day.

Do you have a go to blush? Change it up with the day, season... tide??

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.