Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Making Your Marc

I am not typically a "luxury" makeup kind of person. I have a few designer beauty treats I've acquired over the years but they typically happen at Christmas time or after long, careful, consideration. They also generally are acquired alone, as a one off purchase to ease the financial blow.

That is not how this purchase happened...


I knew when these came out that I had to have this palette. It was the first collection review I saw for Marc Jacobs Beauty and it was just meant to be. I am particularly enamored with two of the center shades, the copper and the gold, which are beautifully suited to the incoming autumn. ( I told you, I'm excited. I may have bought a few other Fall 'beauts on this trip, watch this space.)

This look however is the first I tried with the palette, and I love if for day to day wear.


Have you guys thought about any of the new Marc Jacobs items? What's on the top of your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.