Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hip To Be Square

I shop a lot. I realize this is not a revelation but it's worth saying out loud (or in writing) sometimes. Often I'll shop without buying anything at all. My favorite thing though, about being a casual shopper, is finding that unexpected (better still; affordable) gem in an unlikely place.

This time the place happened to be Old Navy.


These little cube studs give just the right amount of edge to a newly minted office professional (semi-professional) such as myself. I love that they are not girly but not pyramid studs either. It's the ultimate office balance. At $6.95 it's a hard item to walk away from.

Unfortunately Old Navy does not feature their jewelry bits on the website yet but it wouldn't be a bad idea to poke around your local store for these.

Any other work apropos items out there I should look into?
 Give this semi-pro a heads up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.