Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Koh Gen Don't






I was so excited to see Koh Gen Do pop up on HauteLook this past month. I've seen their products a handful of times but had never really investigated anything too seriously. I know they're famous for their base products, but none of the formulas that were available really spoke to me.

Instead I opted for the Maifanshi Mineral Eyeshadow quad in #302. After a quick Google  I saw that it had been featured as an autumn must have (last year) on Into the Gloss (Love!) so I decided to pull the trigger and add it to the cart.

Unfortunately, I really don't think this lives up to it's 60$ pricetag. (I paid $30 on HauteLook) It's supposed to be "undetectable, cinema quality" makeup but it really just doesn't show up. These swatches required a lot of building and were even more difficult on the eyes. Discount or not I say pass on the eyeshadows from Koh Gen Do.

Have you had any luxury disappointments lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.