Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Radio Silence...

So sorry for the inconsistent posting. Casa Molly has been full of visitors and turmoil and vacation the last week and a half and it's made regular internt-ing somewhat difficult. I thought I might makeup (ha see what I did there) for it with a face of the day! YAY!
 
 
 
The face was super basic. I did a bit of my new Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream, MAC's Modern Mandarin Blush and some Cream Color Base in Pearl. I also dabbed some of Clinique long last lipstick in Creamy Nude accross my lips. I wanted a really neutral quality to the face and I thing these products give that effect without looking overdone.
 
I figure this is the perfect midway between summer and fall. Nice warm colors in the eyeshadow.  (MAC's Mulled Cider, Cut to Fit, and Tet-a-Teint) with a nice defined black line on the tightline and the lower waterline (Stila Smudgestick in Stigray) and a statement wing,(Stila Sparkle Liner in Electric) The face is warm but simple and the light application keeps the look summery. I was just playing around when I sat down to do this but I love the way it turned out.
 
Have you guys ever tried a look on that wound up suprising you in the end?
 
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.