Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Gettin Fresh...





Hormonal breakout and a messy brow. Way to go me. I went to the races with my family the earlier this week and I was rushing to get out the door so I needed a look that was fresh, easy, and fast.
 
Eyes
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige (link!)
Stila Kitten Eyeshadow (lid)
Urban Decay Twice Baked Eyeshadow (lash line)
Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow (crease)
Stila Smudgestick in Stingray
NYX Doll Eye Mascara
Rimmel Brow Pencil in Hazel
 
Face
Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Med Bisque
 
Cheeks
Laura Gellar Blush n Brighten in Apricot Blush
 
Lips
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey (link)
 
I don't really have a go to makeup look, but if I did, this would be it. It looks presentable, can be done in 10 minutes and wears like a champ. I do have some thoughts coming on the BB Cream from Lioele but I wanted to give it some more time before passing judgement.
 
What are some of your quick and easy makup solutions?
 
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.