Pages

Monday, August 06, 2012

Caught

Dress: Old Navy Shoes: Target

This outfit consists of some of my favorite bargin pieces that I've found lately. The dress is the epitomy of a basic. I found it in the sale at Old Navy about a month ago for just under 12$. It's a woven black poly material with a drawstring waist and adjustable straps. I have worn and reworn this to so many different places and for so many different events it is hands down the most versatile item I've gotten all year.  I've donned it as a beach cover-up, to a casual luch and with heels to a more formal birthday dinner. I love it. Period. It is the best 12$ ever spent.

The shoes I spoke about briefly in a post not too long ago. (link!) Just simple litte red peep toe flats, perfect for days that require minimal walking. They can't handle anything strenuous as they are pretty poor quality, especially for something from Target. I've always felt their quality was better than other discount retailers but lately the shoes in particular have been dissapointing. They don't seem to wear more than a couple of weeks before they start to just fall apart. I really should start spending a bit more on my shoes. I do love the color and they've been a nice summer shoe while they lasted.


Earrings: From a Local Boutique


These earrings were a total impulse purchase. About six months ago while I was Christmas shopping I saw them and just could not say no. I'm not sure if it was from freely letting go of all of my money on my loved ones that made me not think twice before shelling out the $15 on these or if I just loved the sheer size of them. I'm not sure what it is about them but I still just love them. I don't wear them that often, there just aren't many occasions to wear life size dream catchers from pinholes in your ears. (Also they hurt like a BITCH) Against this dress though, they are a perfet stand-out accesory.

Ring: F21 Nails: China Glaze Stone Cold (So Blurry! Sorry!)

 I love this nail polish. It sat in my untrieds basket for months but, I finally caved and decided to give myself a litte reprive from all the summer neons and opted for a nice deep dark matte gray instead. I love it. It stays matte and lasts without chipping for three days. For a matte polish that's like an eternity.

Eyes: Wet n Wild Bake Off Contest Palette Lips: MAC Ever Hip

Another product I've been reaching for lately is the Wet n Wild baked eyshadow palette in Bake off Contest. Its an old limited edition holiday palette the has some really lovely warm brown colors in it that are just so perfect for the warm summer weather. Ever Hip, on the other hand was a lucky CCO find back in the springtime and I'm only now starting to get some use out of it. I find when I'm pale the color is just too orange but now its a perfect neutral peach shade.

Have you guys found any good bargins lately? Or maybe rediscovered anything in your stash?

xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.