Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

iWants #1

I spend an absurd amount of time trolling eBay for shit I don't need. Its so hard sometimes to resist the urge so I'm hoping by sharing some of my wants here that I won't feel as compelled to treat myself to them.(unlikely) When the price is as resonable as these are though, resistence seems sort of futile.

 I love the gagued look of this cuff without the commitment of getting actual gauges. I have a pair of skulls studs from Topshop with a similar effect and I love them.

I swear I will wear these to death and at less than $1.50 a pop buying both colors is practically required.

I like wearing animal shapes/animal parts. This is pretty badass to boot.

Now all of these items are lovely and dirt cheap. When ordering inexpensive sparkly bits off eBay its imporant to keep in mind that shipping from Hong Kong, while free, takes an eternity. (Usually about a month.) All of these will also likely require a coat of clear nail polish to prevent them from turning your skin green but when I shop for things that I likely will get sick of wearing, I don't mind sacrificing the quality for such a good deal.


Have you guys turned up any good eBay find lately? How do you feel about waiting for extended shipping time tables?

xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.