Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

NOTD: Ombre!

I had tried an ombre nail look a while ago with some of my green shades, but something about it just wound up looking off. Last week after a small nail polish shop I wound up with Essie's Haute as Hello and Essie's A Crewed Interest, which are basically shades of the same color. This got me to thinking that a coral ombre might work out, and work out it did.

L-R Essie: A Crewed Interest Essie:Haute as Hello Models Own: Fuzzy Peach Revlon:Siren OPI: Red Lights Ahead...Where

I really liked the way it came out and it's a nice alternative to actual nail art for a lazy Sunday paint job. The best part is if you don't have 5 colors that work like this(I have a problem!) all you need it a middle color and some black and white polish for mixing!

Is this something you guys would ever try? Have you already?
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.