Pages

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Style Dipped

I wanted to quickly show you the outfit I put together around my new DIY dip-dyed tank.

I paired the tank with some simple black leggings and a blazer to give it some shape.  I also popped one of my favorite accessories on the jacket.


I bought this pocket watch on my first trip to Paris at the Marches aux Puces. Hands down my favorite outdoor market in all of my travels and one of my favorite finds. I had stopped wearing it for a while because the battery needed to be replaced ( and still does), but then I decided I didn't care. I think its a neat masculine detail done in a really feminine way and adds a nice touch of polish to a casual daytime or nighttime look.

Have you guys dug out any old favorite items lately?
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.