Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Seeing Spots

So I had a spur of the moment job interview yesterday. It was through an acquaintance of my father's from our daily commute from suburban New York to Manhattan. (Around 2 hours each way five days a week...blergh.) Although the scenery this time of year is pretty impressive and will only get better as fall gets closer.
The beautiful view of the Hudson River from Metro North

Now on to what I wore for the interview. I scored this cute black and white polka dot dress at Forever 21 for a mere $14. Such a steal and I have worn it so much since. Its perfect for work and will be a great transition piece for when the weather gets a bit cooler.
Dress: Forever 21 Sweater: Old Navy (ages ago but they do simple solid cardigans every fall)

I can"t wait to rock this number with a black cardigan and colored tights. I was in upstate New York today at the races and the weather was divine. Fall is fast approaching. I am so so excited for tights weather you have no idea.
Eyes: Sleek Storm Palette Cheeks: Sleek Blush in Flushed Lips: MAC's Toxic Tale (LE)


And just for kicks a little shot of the New York Public Library from my walk to Grand Central. It looks so so pretty at night!

Until Next Time Guys!
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.