Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hitting the Ground

So these days it seems like everyone and their mother (and their brother, and their Grandma, and their second cousin twice removed) has a blog.  In an endless attempt to express our creativity and individuality we head to the internet to show everyone our stuff.  So without further hesitation here is what I wore today :).

Top: Lane Bryant (several seasons ago) Skirt: Target Belt: Primark


Necklace: DIY
Bird Skull: Topshop Snake: Street Vendor Tigers Eye: Street Vendor
 

So there you have it. A simple summer Sunday outfit so I could go the farmers market with my parents. I am seriously a Fall girl and cannot wait for boots, jackets, and tights! Alas a couple more weeks and I'll be complaining that summer is gone and its too cold.

Until next time guys... 

xoxo 
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.