Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

NOTD: Zoya Edyta


Natural Light

Flash
Edyta is one of the colors I snatched up from Zoya's last promotion on www.artofbeauty.com . I have to say Zoya has some amazing color choices, and this polish in particular was nearly flawless. Opaque coverage (in only 1 coat!!!) , incredibly complex, and perfect for fall. I wish I could say the customer service had been a little bit better. After I placed my order it went on backorder. The first time I contacted them they said that they could not tell me which color was responsible for the backorder and were not sure when I could expect my shipment. Two and a half weeks later when I contacted them again because my order remained in limbo I got no response. A few day later, after 3 weeks I finally got a shipment email. Once the product actually shipped it arrived in only 2 days. 

I understand that during promotions items are bound to sell out and cause delays. I would, however, appreciate a little more customer consideration in terms of delays and backorders. 

I'll be sure to show you the other colors I got as I wear them because they are all look really beautiful in the bottles. From now on though I may only be buying my Zoya at Ulta....

Until Next Time Guys...
xoxo
Molly



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.