Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Birds of A Feather

Today was a typical low key work day. I went to bed before midnight last night, which happens only once in a blue moon, so this morning when I popped out of bed 45 minutes early I was all kinds of motivated to look nice. Except for my hair. My hair is almost always a catastrophe.


Top: Old Navy Shorts: Forever21


Earrings:DIY Belt:Primark

The sheer henley-esque Old Navy Top was such a good buy. I got it on sale in the summer clearance for around $10. I can see this being on huge rotation as the weather begins to change. Also since I'm only allowed to wear black or white, or both to my current job I've been on a mission to expand my black and white wardrobe.

The belt was a souvenir from my recent-ish UK vacation and it is the best 1.50 pounds I've ever spent. It's not the first time you've seen it and it won't be the last.

I have a job interview tomorrow actually and a new dress so look forward to that tomorrow or the next day.

Until Next Time Guys...

xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.