Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

One Minute Man

 
I'm not going to mince words in this post. This stuff is THE SHIT!
 
Side Note: Now I love me some YouTube, and specifically I love the the British babes on YouTube. They all just seem to be more in line with my product tastes than most of the American girls who are geared toward a younger viewer. The only problem is that leaves me with impossible to get-trans atlantic, product lemmings. What does this have to do with nail polish remover in a jar?
 
Bourjois One Second Magic Nail Polish Remover-the toast of laqcerheads of Europe. When I saw all of my favorite ladies saying how much they loved this I couldn't help but feel like I'd seen something like it at the drugstore before. One day I took a quick peek and found the Pretty Nails Instant Nail Polish Remover. While I think the US version is not as oily (read: hydrating) as the Bourjois it does work so quickly and so much better than I thought it would.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A pink acetone soaked sponge with a small star-shaped slit in the center has changed the way my nail polish removal routine works. Especially when it comes to glitter. I used to swear by the foil method of glitter removal. Which if you haven't heard of you can find the details here. (link!) It required cutting up foil and cotton squares and more importantly it required waiting. I am not good at waiting. So when I brought this home the other day I though I would try removing the polish I was wearing which was a glitterbomb and potential removal disaster. (Butter London's Tart with a Heart FYI)
 
It came off in two seconds. OK not two seconds maybe like 15 seconds per fingernail but' that is a huge improvement from the five minutes of soaking required with other methods. I was so impressed and I don't think I'll go back to traditional nail polish remover. At just $3.99(ish) it's the same price as a decent remover and even comes with a toe dabber so there's no need to have seperate remover for your pedicures.
 
It's all love for me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.