Pages

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Beyond BB

Not to long ago I went on a little Asian beauty brand adventure. I picked up a few products one of which I've already reviewed here. (link!) The one thing I knew I had to pick up was a true, imported, Asian BB Cream. The one I eventually decided on was the Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream.

 
 
 
I really love the packaging of this particular Beauty Balm and it has nothing to do with the snazzy pink psudeo argyle print. It has to do with this...
 
 
It has a pump! Not only does this keep the product ultra sanitary, but it despenses the perfect amount of product in one pump. I'm not sure how this will work as the tube empties as this is my first product with this arrangement of packaging, but right now I love it.
 
For starters this is my least gray BB Cream to date. I find it comes out a nice pale yellow toned flesh color and has a nice rich, thick feeling on the skin. Of all I have to say on this particular product, the weight is my least favorite feautre. I wanted this as a nice summer foundation option but because it sits more heavily on the skin I think I'll reach for this much more come the cooler months. On a hot summer day I found this did last on most of my skin but around the 5 hour mark my chin area had dissappeared.
 
 
 
I will say that one of the best things about this BB Cream option is the coverage. I spoke very highly of the Dr Jart Water Fuse BB Cream because I found it had lovely coverage and a light feel. While this one doesn't set quite as soildly as the Dr Jart the coverage is even better and it still looks like you're not wearing any product on the skin.
 
I am so happy with this purchase and while it didn't work for what I had initially intended I still think it's a fantastic product that will see me through the coming fall and winter months.
 
Lioele can be found here (link!)
 
xoxox
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.