Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Manicures in the Park

 Now that the weather is starting to improve I've been looking for ways to bring the blogging out doors. ...So yesterday when a friend invited me for a little sun and girl talk in the park I thought it was a perfect opportunity to grab the camera and some nail polish and make an afternoon of it.

So this week instead of just making "things" I'm making time for things like this. 

My current polish choice is this OPI Multichrome. 
...and the Pink Gel Coat that a friend brought along might actually be giving my Holy Grail OPI Nail Envy a run for it's money!



Mani or no it's hard to beat a park with a view like this.

If you are visiting New York City any time soon and you fancy an outer borough experience that you may not get recommended elsewhere I cannot recommend Astoria enough. 
Even River was enjoying the a sunshine-y day by the water.

Maybe next time we'll do puppy manicures too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.