Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Forever and Always



 
 
I should never wear any other makeup combo on my eyes as far as I'm concerned. Do you ever have that morning where you put on your makeup and then look in the mirror and think "why didn't I do this sooner?". I just threw these products on to run out on Saturday and wound up falling in love with the combination. The combo is as follows...
 
MAC Paint Pot in  Dangerous Cuvee
L'Oreal Infalliable Eyeshadow in  Liquid Diamond
MAC Quarry Eyeshadow
Inglot AMC Gel Liner in #77 (Black)
NYX Slide On Eyeliner in Silver (lower lash line)
 
I have used and enjoyed a combination of these things on the eyes before but in this order I just fell in love.
Honorable mention goes to the lipstick. NYX Matte Lipstick in Euro Trash, the nicest, strangest, gray mauve and my favorite fall nude lip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.